• Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

Please check. Is it correct?

Hi,
    Could you please check and correct my writing?
    Does my text sound natural? If not, how can I fix it?

---
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am a graduate of The Hague University of Applied Sciences in the field of computer science, and obtained my B.Eng. degree with specialization Network Engineering in 2013. I received diploma with honours for the best diploma thesis and a high average of grades at the Department of Informatics.

I have a diverse experience in network and systems administration, especially with Cisco and MikroTik devices. I have a special expertise in wireless and wired network design, devices implementation, users training and network infrastructure maintenance. Also, I am experienced in
    programming scripts, algorithms and applications in a variety of languages. Owing my relevant qualifications and skills, I can offer you reduced overheads and expenditures by procuring most efficient and economical devices and utilizing limited resources efficiently. Furthermore, I am professionally certified from Cisco Networking Academy and Fluke networks.

With an outstanding reputation, I can provide excellent references at the appropriate time. If my background interests you, I hope you will contact me to suggest a time when we might meet in person. I am presently in Netherlands, but I will be in United Kingdom between 21st April and 1st June. I prefer contact through e‑mail. Thank you in advance for your time.

Yours sincerely,
    ---

Thank you in advance for your help.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • American English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: Please check. Is it correct?

OK

Quote Originally Posted by dkqmail View Post
    Hi,
    Could you please check and correct my writing?
    Does my text sound natural? If not, how can I fix it?

---
    Dear Sir or Madam,
    I am a graduate of The Hague University of Applied Sciences in the field of computer science, and obtained my B.Eng. degree with specialization Network Engineering in 2013. I received a diploma with honours for the best diploma thesis and a high average of grades at the Department of Informatics.

I have a diverse experience in network and systems administration, especially with Cisco and MikroTik devices. I have a special expertise in wireless and wired network design, devices implementation, users training and network infrastructure maintenance. Also, I am experienced in
    programming scripts, algorithms and applications in a variety of languages. Owing to my relevant qualifications and skills, I can offer you reduced overheads and expenditures by procuring the most efficient and economical devices and utilizing limited resources efficiently. Furthermore, I am professionally certified from Cisco Networking Academy and Fluke networks.

With an outstanding reputation
    , I can provide excellent references at the appropriate time. If my background interests you, I hope you will contact me to suggest a time when we might meet in person. I am presently in Netherlands, but I will be in United Kingdom between 21st April and 1st June. I prefer contact through e‑mail. Thank you in advance for your time.

Yours sincerely,
    ---

Thank you in advance for your help.