• Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • China
      • Current Location:
      • China

• Post Thanks / Like

Smile you have been X'd bunked

"you have been X'd bunked" occurs in American play (the office) ,the first part of the first season. what do X'd and Bunked mean? what does csacand mean ? thanks veruy much

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: you have been X'd bunked

Quote Originally Posted by Simonbj View Post
    "You have been X'd bunked" occurs in an American play (The Office), in the first part of the first season. What do "X'd" and "bunked" mean? What does "csacand" mean? Thanks veruy very much.
    Welcome to the forum.

I'm afraid those terms make no sense to me at all. Are you talking about the TV series "The Office" (the American version of the original British series)?

Note my corrections to your post above. It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
    - End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
    - Always capitalise the word "I".
    - Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
    - Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

In addition, enclose the words you are querying in quotation marks to make them stand out from the rest of the post.

I don't know what "csacand" has to do with anything. You queried the word but it doesn't appear anywhere else in your post. It is not an English word.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.