Dear All,
I need your help. I've been teaching English for 10 years in a foreign country, in a primary bilingual school. i do not have a degree but only my Cert. in TESOL.(which I believe is an undergraduate certificate) since I'm due a promotion I feel I should continue my teacher training. What do you think is the best thing to do? an undergraduate diploma in tesol? an MA in education? a vocational course? please help me, i've been looking over the internet but the more I look the less I understand what to do since I've already got a job and don't really need to look for another one. cant wait to hear your suggestions.