• All sentences start with capital letters. If it doesn't start with a capital, the sentence is wrong.
• Proper names (like Russell Crowe, Turkey, and movie titles) are also capitalized.
• The word I is always capitalized.
• Common nouns (like exam and geometry) are not capitalized unless they're the first word of the sentence.
• All sentences end with a period, question mark, exclamation point, or a quotation mark that comes directly after one of those punctuation marks. If it doesn't end with one of these:
...the sentence is wrong.
• Punctuation marks have no space before them and one space after them. The only exception is the quotation mark that begins a quote, like this: "Hello!"
• Myself and homework are each one word.
• Always say math, never maths.
• Look up improvise.
That's a start. I hope it helps!
Student or Learner