• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Is it correct to write... Poem and that too of Keats...reading that made my day

If i want to say that i like reading poetry of keats and someone gives me a poetry book of keats. how can i thank her?
    Last edited by manikriti; 20-Apr-2015 at 10:56.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Is it correct to write... Poem and that too of Keats...reading that made my day

No, it isn't.
    If it isn't too much bother, could you ask your question in the message area? That would give you the opportunity to explain what you're trying to say, and give us an opportunity to make sense of it.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: Is it correct to write... Poem and that too of Keats...reading that made my day

Quote Originally Posted by Raymott View Post
    No, it isn't.
    If it isn't too much bother, could you ask your question in the message area? That would give you the opportunity to explain what you're trying to say, and give us an opportunity to make sense of it.
    I like reading poems and i like poems written by Keats especially..and if someone gives me a poetry book of Keats .How can i thank her?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Quote Originally Posted by manikriti View Post
    If I want to say that I like reading the poetry of ​Keats and someone gives me a poetry book of Keats' poetry, how can I thank her?
    The appropriate response would be something like "Thanks for the book of Keats' poetry. I love reading his poems".

Don't forget that you must capitalise the word "I" and proper nouns at all times.

(I'm not sure what you edited out of your first post but something must be missing. Raymott's response in post #2 starts with "No, it isn't" and that doesn't seem to answer a question which is still present in post #1.)
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Quote Originally Posted by Raymott View Post
    No, it isn't.
    In my first post question was- Is it correct to write? Poem... That too of Keats...reading that one made my day

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Perhaps that's what you meant to write. What I saw was: That's all. The only text was in your title.