• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Saudi Arabia

Bike driving - Please suggest me,how to write it in a better way.

Could you please correct below text? Thanking you in advance.

I was driving a motorbike on rural road very fast. When I saw a depressed road surface from a closer distance, I applied brake at once which causing threw me out on road sides. My bike was rolled over upto 5 metres. Luckily, the one who sits behind me escaped with minor injuries. I wounded severely, from the day onwards all of family members were completely avoided travelling with me on bike.
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 21-Apr-2015 at 19:33. Reason: Removed odd icon after one word
    "In sandy soil, when deep you delve, you reach the springs below; The more you learn, the freer streams of wisdom flow." - Thiruvalluvar

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Bike driving - Please suggest me,how to write it in a better way.

Quote Originally Posted by Kumar Nadimuthu View Post
    Could you please correct the text below? text? Thanking Thank you in advance. ​Unnecessary. Thank us after we help you, by clicking on the "Thank" button.

I was driving riding a motorbike very fast on a rural road. very fast. When I saw a depressed depression/dent/hole in the road surface coming up, from a closer distance, I applied the brake at once which causing caused threw me to fall off the bike out onto the road. sides. My bike was rolled over for upto nearly 5 metres. Luckily, the one who sits behind me my pillion passenger escaped with minor injuries. I was wounded severely, badly injured and from the that day onwards all of my family members were completely avoided avoid travelling with me on a motorbike.
    See above.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.