2. You changed gender in the sentence.
3. "The children turned out as violent".
Student or Learner
Please would you correct the mistakes in my sentences.
1. When I saw her for the first time, I wondered if she was as rude as her mother was.
2. Even on his deathbed he remained as arrogant as she had ever been.
2. The children turned as violent as their father had been.
Thank you, Mike.
I did not notice my mistake in the second sentence.
2. Even on his deathbed he remained as arrogant as he had ever been.
2 is now OK.
You can simplify it by saying "Even on his deathbed, he remained as arrogant as ever."
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.
You could also say just if she was as rude as her mother in the first.