Well, few things just from the glance look I had.
1. You can't start straight to the topic. You need to have some short introduction.
2. If you say Firstly you need to have Secondly but it wasn't the case or I couldn't find it?
3. Learners is not appropriate word for university students. It sounds a bit lighter than needed.
4. Can "lead to financial burden". Omit "the".
5. "Authority" is better to make it "Authorities".
...... somebody to keep on from here?
LanguageBox.co - Learn English Online
Student or Learner