• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Uzbekistan

• Post Thanks / Like

Exclamation Dear English teachers, I need your help!

Hi everybody! I'm a senior student of Uzbek State World Languages University and I'm going to graduate my university this year. :) I'm in the process of writing my qualification paper for which the theme is "Developing speaking skills of young learners using communiative language activities". So I'm going to have a kind of online survey, where I try to find the answers to my questions. For this I need your help! Especially the help of the teachers who work with young learners. Please answer to the following quetions:

-What kind of techniques do you use for developing the speaking skills of children?
    -Could you tell me some activities which are useful in developing the speaking skills of kids
    -Do you think, are communicative language activites are effective for developing the speaking skills of young learners? If so, do you use them yourself? Please tell me your favorite activity/ies. :)

I'm looking forward to your answers:) Thank you!
    Last edited by sayusha; 18-May-2015 at 18:09.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dear English teachers, I need your help!

Quote Originally Posted by sayusha View Post
    Hi everybody! I'm a senior student of Uzbek State World Languages University and I'm going to graduate my university this year. :) I'm in a the process of writing my qualification paper for which the theme is "Developing speaking skills of young learners using communicative language activities". So I'm gonna going to have a kind of online survey, where I try to find the answers to my questions. For this I need your help! Especially the help of the teachers who work with young learners. Please (no comma here) answer to the following questions:

-What kind of techniques do you use for developing the speaking skills of children?
    -Could you tell me some activities which are useful in developing the speaking skills of kids?
    -What Do you think (no comma here) are communicative language activities are effective for developing the speaking skills of young learners? If so, do you use them yourself? Please (no comma here) tell me your favorite activity/ies. :)

I'm looking forward to your answers. :) Thank you! !!
    I don't work with young learners at all so I can't help with your research. However, please note my corrections to your post above. There is no need, in your sentences, to put a comma after "Please". We don't end sentences with :) - we end them with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.

Please don't use non-standard abbreviations/textspeak on the forum. There is no such word as "u". It's "you".
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Uzbek
      • Home Country:
      • Uzbekistan
      • Current Location:
      • Uzbekistan

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: Dear English teachers, I need your help!

Thank you! I have corrected my post.