[General] Dear English teachers, I need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sayusha

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Uzbekistan
Hi everybody! I'm a senior student of Uzbek State World Languages University and I'm going to graduate my university this year. :) I'm in the process of writing my qualification paper for which the theme is "Developing speaking skills of young learners using communiative language activities". So I'm going to have a kind of online survey, where I try to find the answers to my questions. For this I need your help! Especially the help of the teachers who work with young learners. Please answer to the following quetions:

-What kind of techniques do you use for developing the speaking skills of children?
-Could you tell me some activities which are useful in developing the speaking skills of kids
-Do you think, are communicative language activites are effective for developing the speaking skills of young learners? If so, do you use them yourself? Please tell me your favorite activity/ies. :)

I'm looking forward to your answers:) Thank you!:)

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi everybody! I'm a senior student of Uzbek State World Languages University and I'm going to graduate [STRIKE]my[/STRIKE] university this year. [STRIKE]:)[/STRIKE] I'm in [STRIKE]a[/STRIKE] the process of writing my qualification paper for which the theme is "Developing speaking skills of young learners using communicative language activities". So I'm [STRIKE]gonna[/STRIKE] going to have a kind of online survey, where I try to find the answers to my questions. For this I need your help! Especially the help of [strike]the[/strike] teachers who work with young learners. Please (no comma here) answer [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] the following questions:

-What kind of techniques do you use for developing the speaking skills of children?
-Could you tell me some activities which are useful in developing the speaking skills of kids?
-[STRIKE]What[/STRIKE] Do you think (no comma here) [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] communicative language activities are effective for developing the speaking skills of young learners? If so, do you use them yourself? Please (no comma here) tell me your favorite activity/ies. [STRIKE]:) [/STRIKE]

I'm looking forward to your answers. [STRIKE]:)[/STRIKE] Thank you! [STRIKE]!![/STRIKE] :)

I don't work with young learners at all so I can't help with your research. However, please note my corrections to your post above. There is no need, in your sentences, to put a comma after "Please". We don't end sentences with :) - we end them with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.

Please don't use non-standard abbreviations/textspeak on the forum. There is no such word as "u". It's "you".

sayusha

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Uzbek
Home Country
Uzbekistan
Current Location
Uzbekistan
Thank you! I have corrected my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.