Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Hi guys!

If you have a second could you please help me with these two things:

1. What does a man say starting from from 1:04 to 1:16 (espicially the last 3 seconds of it) in this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lotbZQ55SgU

The part to my knowledge:
'Nobody know how they built it. Still secret.
But there are a lot of people, they tried to do their best to give you some information about how they did it.
But we must say -- it's secret. ?????? ????? ?????? ????? ????? ?????'

It's obvious he keeps putting out his original thought which is 'it's a secret, no one knows', but I'm making subtitles for that video, so I'd love accurate transcription. Both your guesses and positive answers are highly appreciated.

Best regards, Anthony

Last edited:

Skrej

Key Member
Member Type
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I checked that video, and it already has subtitles. To turn them on, click on the icon that says "CC" - should be 2nd button from left on bottom right corner.

Edit: Although, the transcriptions aren't all that accurate.

Edit #2: Here's what I was able to get.

Nobody know how they build it, still secret. But a lot of people they try to do the (possibly their?) best to give you some information about they did it, but we must say it's secret. The date and the (obscured, but possibly 'dynasty order'?), nobody know it.

Last edited:

anthony patters

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Spain
Current Location
Spain
Skrej, thank you!

Yes, I know that the videos have auto-generated subtitles, they even may be helpful for a learner like me but they have a great lot of mistakes, like you said. Since it may be impossible to positively figure out what he said, I think I'm combining yours and mine transcriptions.

Status
Not open for further replies.