Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I find it interesting that I hear the words in my mind and then write them down. I am wondering if I can edit them in my mine as I put them down on this screen? The word I want to edit comes from the word before and after I write it down plus how the words fit inside the sentence. I know somewhere these edited words must come from memory that I have read before. I think my consciousness is within the mind first then my brain then my body. There has to be a central base somewhere in the mind first, then that base is transfered to the brain and body which is my belief as well as curiosity as well. Edit this please. Paul

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I find it interesting that I hear the words in my mind and then write them down. I am wondering if I can edit them in my mind as I type them [STRIKE]down[/STRIKE] onto this screen.

The word I want to edit comes from the word before and after I write it down plus how the words fit inside the sentence.

That hurts my head.
:-?

I know [STRIKE]somewhere[/STRIKE] these edited words must come from something that I have read before.

Which is how they got into your memory.

I think my consciousness is within the mind first then my brain then my body. There has to be a central base somewhere in the mind first, then that base is transfered to the brain and body which is my belief as well as curiosity as well.

Well, I know I have a brain, but what mind is is more problematic.

:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.