• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Algeria
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

Motivation letter for B.sc program

Hello everybody,
    I'm trying to writing a letter of motivation for application in B.sc program in university
    Please correct my faults and give me some advices about the structure of the letter, thank you so much...

-------------------------------------------

Name
    Address
    City, Country
    Tel: +000 (0) 000.00.00.00
    Email:

6th June 2015

Name
    title
    University
    Street
    City, state, zip

Dear Mr./Ms.___________:

I am writing to you today in order to apply to the B.Sc program in Computer Science at ###### University.

I have always been curious about innovative technologies and the secrets behind it. In my childhood I was always working in computer discovering new things and developing my computer skills, and afterwards by piecemeal I started learning new languages such as Php and Java from online courses and creating micro programs under the guidance of my grand brother who is an IT manager in a private company.

Since 2011 I am an active member in a charitable foundation interested in childhood and youth where I developed my leadership abilities and the spirit of teamwork and sense of responsibility.

Studying at ###### University is a perfect choice for me to show my talents and strengthen my skills in great environment of innovation and creativity, among high quality of education and clubs activities which will give me the chance learn more about different cultures and make acquaintance with students from different countries.

Due to my financial situation, since I am not in a position to finance my studies I will be very grateful to be provided with scholarship to improve my education and incent my career prospects.

I hope that you will look at my application favorably, and I look forward to hearing further from you.

Best regards,
    #Name#
    ---------------------------------

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Re: Motivation letter for B.sc program

Dear Mr./Ms.___________:

Application for a Place in B.Sc (Computer Science)

I am writing to you today in order to apply to the B.Sc program in Computer Science at ###### University.
    I wish to apply for a place in the B.Sc program in Computer Science.

I have always been curious about innovative technologies and the secrets behind it them. In my childhood days, I was always working in on the computer discovering new things and developing my computer skills. and afterwards by piecemeal As I grew older, I started learning new languages such as Php and Java from online courses and creating micro programs under the guidance of my grand brother who is an IT manager in a private company.

Since 2011 I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] have been an active member in a charitable foundation interested in childhood for children and youth where I developed my leadership abilities, and the spirit of teamwork and sense of responsibility.

Studying at ###### University is a perfect choice opportunity for me to show develop my talents and strengthen my skills in a great environment of innovation and creativity, among with a high quality of education and clubs extra-curricular activities which will give me the chance to learn more about different cultures and make acquaintance with students from different countries.

Due to my financial situation, since I am will not be in a position to finance my studies. I will be very grateful to be provided with scholarship to improve pursue my education and incent enhance my career prospects.

I hope that you will look at consider my application favorably, and I look forward to hearing further from you soon.

Best regards,
    #Name#
    I am not a teacher.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Algeria
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

Re: Motivation letter for B.sc program

Quote Originally Posted by tedmc View Post
    Dear Mr./Ms.___________:

Application for a Place in B.Sc (Computer Science)

I wish to apply for a place in the B.Sc program in Computer Science.

I have always been curious about innovative technologies and the secrets behind it them. In my childhood days, I was always working in on the computer discovering new things and developing my computer skills. and afterwards by piecemeal As I grew older, I started learning new languages such as Php and Java from online courses and creating micro programs under the guidance of my grand brother who is an IT manager in a private company.

Since 2011 I [STRIKE]am[/STRIKE] have been an active member in a charitable foundation interested in childhood for children and youth where I developed my leadership abilities, and the spirit of teamwork and sense of responsibility.

Studying at ###### University is a perfect choice opportunity for me to show develop my talents and strengthen my skills in a great environment of innovation and creativity, among with a high quality of education and clubs extra-curricular activities which will give me the chance to learn more about different cultures and make acquaintance with students from different countries.

Due to my financial situation, since I am will not be in a position to finance my studies. I will be very grateful to be provided with scholarship to improve pursue my education and incent enhance my career prospects.

I hope that you will look at consider my application favorably, and I look forward to hearing further from you soon.

Best regards,
    #Name#
    Thank you so much Mr. tedmc for your time and your consideration...