• Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

What are they saying

Hey

I'm exploring english radio language now and have to take the transcript of a show. There are a couple of words though I cannot figure out, no matter how many times I listen to the audio. And it's very important to me to have a complete and correct transcript. Can anyone please help me fill in the missing words where the dots are? The audios are 10-secends long. I'd be so grateful!

Sentence 1. Link to the audio: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hJ5bKRgYhp
    Tonight show though guys, for episode 200 in it, kinda coincides with the end of the summer movie season .............................. begin any more.

Sentence 2 http://vocaroo.com/i/s1anfPEbj1Tq

I'm sure, so that should be informative for you guys. ............................ for you guys at home if you get the podcast to the itunes music store.

2. Newbie
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

Re: What are they saying

I'm closing my question. Thanks for trying, those who tried.

Sentence 1.

Tonight show though guys, for episode 200 in it, kinda coincides with the end of the summer movie season and we're just joking off Mike, you know, what does it end begin anymore.

Sentence 2

I'm sure, so that should be informative for you guys. A few show notes for you guys at home, if you get the podcast to the itunes music store...

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • New Zealand
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

not a teacher

If you're still here, Joejoe.
    I'm not sure that your versions are quite correct. Here's how I hear them. I left out the ums and ahs.

(1)
    Tonight's show though guys, for episode 200, and it kinda coincides with the end of the summer movie season and we were just jokin' off-mic, and you know… when does that honestly end and begin anymore?… you know.

(2)
    … I'm sure, so that should be informative for you guys. A few quick show notes for you guys at home, if you get the podcast for the iTunes music store...
    Last edited by JMurray; 15-Jun-2015 at 13:09.

3. Newbie
    Interested in Language
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Polish
      • Home Country:
      • Poland
      • Current Location:
      • Poland

JMurray, I read your reply just in time before finishing my final paper on radio language! And yes, you're totally correct with your versions, I can see that now. It makes a huge difference to my work.

Thank you soooo soooo much JMurray. Your help is invaluable!