Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I have been negative all my life because I was not taught how to control my emotions. I now see how to control it. There are non emotional thoughts and emotional thoughts. Non emotional thoughts create no emotions but might produce questioned thoughts that lead to emotional thoughts and actions. I now question all emotional thoughts until I get a answer to why I got that thought. I have been my own worst enemy and feel like a rebel with a cause who really does not have one. I now see and understand that I have perceived the wrong thoughts called negative emotions.

I now believe one can control their emotions and be at peace. It is not the thought itself that creates one emotions it's what you believe.

Last edited:

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Being haunted by negativism.

I have been negative all my life because I was not taught how to control my emotions. I now see how to control it. There are non-emotional thoughts and emotional thoughts. Non-emotional thoughts create no emotions but might produce questioned thoughts that lead to emotional thoughts and actions. I now question all emotional thoughts until I get a answer to why I got that thought. I have been my own worst enemy and feel like a rebel with a cause who really does not have one. I now see and understand that I have perceived the wrong thoughts called negative emotions.

I now believe one can control [STRIKE]their[/STRIKE] his emotions and be at peace. It is not the thought itself that creates one's emotions, it's what you believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.