1. B45

How's my writing here? It's meant to be more formal: Hope you're having a great sta

How's my writing here? It's meant to be more formal:

Hope you're having a great start to the weekend. After careful consideration and thorough contemplation I've decided to change back to my previous broker as I feel that he has a better understanding of the type of property I'm in the market for and we seem to be on the same wavelength. It's been pleasant getting to know you and house hunting with you in the last couple of months! Thank you very much for your time and best of luck in your future endeavors.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: How's my writing here? It's meant to be more formal: Hope you're having a great

Quote Originally Posted by Batman45 View Post
    How's my writing here? It's meant to be more formal:

I hope you're having a great start to the weekend. After careful consideration and thorough contemplation, I've decided to change back to my previous broker. as I feel that he has a better understanding of the type of property I'm in the market for, and we seem to be on the same wavelength. It's been pleasant getting to know you and house hunting with you in over the last couple of months! Thank you very much for your time and best of luck in your future endeavors.

If you are aiming for formal language, you'll need to start that first sentence with a subject.

The second sentence is kind of a run-on. I've suggested one way to break it up.