Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hi,
Could you please check and correct my writing?
Does my text sound natural? If not, how can I fix it?

---
A self-motivated, versatile and creative Computer Networks Engineer fuses a background in computer science and research activities with expertise in enterprise IT environment, managing people as well as projects. Possesses a wide array of skills and specialized knowledge in the design, implementation, and maintenance of high-availability and fault-tolerant network architectures, of both the wired and wireless connections. Also has hands-on experience in varied technical areas, including security, storage, backups, virtualization technology, and administration of Linux and Windows systems.
---

Thank you in advance for your help.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi,
A self-motivated, versatile and creative computer networks engineer [STRIKE]fuses[/STRIKE] with a background in computer science and research activities [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] as well as solid expertise in enterprise IT environments, managing people as well as projects. Possesses a wide array of skills and specialized knowledge in the design, implementation, and maintenance of high-availability and fault-tolerant network architectures, [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] using both [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] wired and wireless connections. Also has hands-on experience in varied technical areas, including security, storage, backups, virtualization technology, and administration of Linux and Windows systems.

See above.

;-)

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
The first part is a sentence whereas the rest are not. I guess it is part of a resume to describe the skills and experience of a candidate. I think itt would be neater to have them in a list rather than a paragraph, to make for easy reading.

Status
Not open for further replies.