Dear Sir/Madam,

I am writing to express my strong interest in working at your restaurant

My name is XY and I am currently studying Ethnolinguistics at Faculty of Modern Languages and Literature in Poland. Also, I’m doing BA degree at University of Economics, Faculty of International Business and Economics and I have a Bachelor’s Degree in Japanese Philology.

My current experiences are not only theoretical. I have experienced in multicultural teamwork. I worked in very busy restaurant few years, I was barmaid at the Amusement Arcad and also teach Japanese younger people. I believe I can offer my knowledge of Japanese cuisine and culture.

There are several reasons why I have decided to apply for this job. First, I am sure I am the right person for this job. I am a quick learner, self-disciplined, well organized and highly motivated person with excellent communication skills. Secondly, spending some time abroad is a perfect opportunity for me to improve my English, to get to know different cultures and meet new people.

I assure you, that the position given to me will be performed to Your satisfaction.

If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me via e-mail or phone. I am presently in Poland, but I will be in London after 10th June.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to cooperation with you.

Yours faithfully, XY