Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
Davao Regional Hospital
Apokon, Tagum City, 8100 Davao Del Norte

To whom it may concern,

Greetings!

To introduce myself, I am Therese S. Larong, Female, 23 years old, a fresh graduate from St. Mary’s College of Tagum, Inc. with a degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing 2015 and proudly, passed the Nursing Licensure Exam held on May 30- 31, 2015.

The purpose of this letter is to advance my interest and willingness to apply and to be part of your working team as a volunteer nurse in your esteemed institution. I would like to undertake such opportunity to further develop and hone the nursing skills I have acquired over the past years in nursing school. And I believe that I have the qualities to fit for this position. To mention, these are; enthusiastic, team player, focus, and motivated, very good communication skills, oriented as to professional role, fit and healthy. I am deeply interested in rendering volunteer service in your institution because of its fine reputation as a tertiary hospital. It would certainly help round out my nursing skills and experiences. I look forward to work with you in the future and contribute effectively to your institutional goals.

With this application letter, I attach herewith my resume for your full consideration. Thank you for taking time to review my application and I am looking forward to your reply so that we can further discuss my application.

Sincerely yours,

Therese S. Larong

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
The Manager
Human Resources Department
Davao Regional Hospital
Apokon, Tagum City, 8100 Davao Del Norte

[STRIKE] To whom it may concern,

Greetings!
[/STRIKE]

Dear Sir/Madam,

[STRIKE]To introduce myself, I am[/STRIKE] My name is Therese S. Larong, [STRIKE]Female,[/STRIKE] and I am 23 years old. [STRIKE]a fresh[/STRIKE] I graduated from St. Mary’s College of Tagum, Inc. with a [STRIKE]degree of[/STRIKE] Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in 2015 and [STRIKE]proudly,[/STRIKE] successfully passed the Nursing Licensure Exam held over May 30-31, 2015.

[STRIKE] The purpose of this letter is to advance[/STRIKE] I wish to express my strong interest [STRIKE]and willingness to[/STRIKE] in applying [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] to be part of your working team as a volunteer nurse in your renowned hospital. [STRIKE]esteemed institution.[/STRIKE] I would like to undertake such a role [STRIKE]opportunity[/STRIKE] to further develop and [STRIKE]hone[/STRIKE] enhance the nursing skills I have acquired over the past few years in nursing school. And I believe that I have the qualities to [STRIKE]fit[/STRIKE] make me a suitable candidate for this position. [STRIKE]To mention, these are;[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]enthusiastic, team player, focus, and motivated, very good communication skills, oriented as to professional role, fit and healthy.[/STRIKE] I'm enthusiastic, focused, motivated, and dedicated to developing my professional career. I'm a fit and healthy team player, and I have very good communication skills. [STRIKE]I am deeply interested in rendering volunteer service in your institution because of its fine reputation as a tertiary hospital. It would certainly help round out my nursing skills and experiences. I look forward to work with you in the future and contribute effectively to your institutional goals.[/STRIKE] I am enthusiastic about being a volunteer nurse in your hospital because of its solid and long-standing reputation as a teaching hospital. I believe I can improve my nursing skills and gain valuable experience there. I look forward to working with you in the near future and contributing effectively to your institutional goals.

[STRIKE]With this application letter,[/STRIKE] I attach herewith my resume for your full consideration, and thank you for taking time to review my application. [STRIKE]and I am looking forward to your reply so that we can further discuss my application.[/STRIKE]
I look forward to your reply.

Yours sincerely,

Therese S. Larong

Status
Not open for further replies.