Interested in Language
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Hey friends,
I am going to apply to a job. Could you please check it out because I want to make sure that it is grammatically correct.
Thanks in advance.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am interested in working for your company because of its excellent reputation. I am currently looking for a position as a conventional lathe turner, but I would also be interested in other suitable positions that may be available in your company.

As indicated in the enclosed resume, I possess exceptional working knowledge of using precision instruments and core machine tools and am familiar with machining properties and the use of composite materials. Having worked for a considerable time period as a conventional turner, I developed the necessary skills that are needed to do this job perfectly. My advanced knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools and fixtures provides me with a strong edge.

Furthermore, my physical dexterity and stamina assist me in ensuring that I work well within this challenging environment. I also possess mathematical skills and knowledge of geometry and algebra that are needed to fabricate tools, parts, forms and dies.

I would be most grateful if you could consider me for any suitable positions available within your company. I am available for interview at any time and look forward to hearing from you. I can also provide outstanding personal and professional references.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely yours,

autominus

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
Would someone please help me with this writing!

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Dear Sir or Madam,

I am interested in working for your company because of its excellent reputation. I am currently looking for a position as a conventional lathe turner, but I would also be interested in other suitable positions that may be available in your company.

As indicated in the enclosed resume, I possess exceptional working knowledge of using precision instruments and core machine tools, and I am familiar with various machining procedures [STRIKE]properties[/STRIKE] and the use of composite materials. Having worked for a considerable time [STRIKE]period[/STRIKE] as a conventional turner, I have developed [STRIKE]the necessary skills that are needed to do this job perfectly. My[/STRIKE] advanced skills in and gained valuable knowledge of tool holders, cutting tools and other fixtures. [STRIKE]provides me with a strong edge.
[/STRIKE]

I also [STRIKE]possess[/STRIKE] have the mathematical skills and the knowledge of geometry and algebra [STRIKE]that are[/STRIKE] needed to fabricate tools, parts, forms and dies. Furthermore, my physical dexterity and stamina [STRIKE]assist[/STRIKE] enable me [STRIKE]in ensuring that I[/STRIKE] to work well [STRIKE]within this[/STRIKE] in various challenging environments.

I would be most grateful if you could consider me for any suitable positions available within your company, and I am available for interview at any time. I can also provide outstanding personal and professional references.

Thank you for your [STRIKE]time and[/STRIKE] kind consideration, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Yours sincerely

Status
Not open for further replies.