Can you tell me the differences between the Western and Eastern breakfast

I'm a Chinese student. My teacher asked us to prepare a topic about "Differences between the Western and Eastern breakfast".Could you help me?Tell me something about Western breakfast.Both traditional and morden are OK.Thank you !

Re: Can you tell me the differences between the Western and Eastern breakfast

Here's a breakfast menu from one of America's most famous breakfast restaurants. Hope it helps.

Western Breakfast

"The West", like "the East", is a very big area, and different parts of the West have very different types of breakfast.

In Britain, the traditional "English breakfast" often includes bacon, fried eggs, fried sausages, fried mushrooms, fried tomatoes, fried bread (or perhaps toast) and even baked beans. Some British people eat porridge for breakfast, but while the English make it with milk and put sugar or honey on it, in Scotland they traditionally make it with water and a pinch of salt. Modern Brits tend to eat cereals -- cornflakes, for example -- and maybe toast and orange marmelade.

But go just across the English Channel to France, and there they start their day with a bowl of coffee (hot chocolate for the children) and fresh croissants. Over the border in Germany, it's bread rolls with a selection of cheeses and cold meats -- at least, that's the way it is in the country: in the city it's just as likely to be cornflakes. Some city-dwelling Germans have what they call "a French breakfast", which is a cup of coffee and a cigarette (not a very healthy start to the day).

Thank you very much!!!