We need to know the context.
Student or Learner
what is the difference between by myself and on my own
are they the same ??
In the meantime, please look at my corrections to your post. It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" and all proper nouns.
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.
noysse, type by myself/on my own in the Google Custom Search box near the top of the page. You will find links to previous answers to your question.
Please note that a better title would have been by myself/on my own.
Extract from the Posting Guidelines:
'Thread titles should include all or part of the word/phrase being discussed.'