Student or Learner
İve just woken up and been a member of this internet page.iam dying to learn english thanks a lot
Welcome to the forum, Batuuu.
Always follow these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Capitalise all proper nouns (English, London, Shakespeare etc).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
'I am unable to see you now' and 'I cannot see you now' mean the same.
Last edited by Rover_KE; 05-Jul-2015 at 08:26.