[Grammar] Please check my resume cover letter and let me know if is their any grammar mistakes

Status
Not open for further replies.

mahendarec

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Dear Team,
Please check my resume cover letter and suggest if presents any grammar mistakes or if need to use any appropriate words etc.

Present address.

Mr./Ms. Hr. Name
Designation
Company Name
Full address

Dear HR,
I am applying for the position of “Network Engineer” which was advertised on date and month in the Naukri/Career portal. The position seems to fit very well with my education, experience and career interests.
According to the advertisement your position requires good communication skills, good knowledge about routing, switching routing protocols, LAN, WAN technology, server maintenance, data backup, active directory maintenance. In addition to this I have knowledge about ITIL process, ticketing tool maintenance and SLA maintenance. Currently as working as “Customer Support Engineer” in “XYZ LTD Enterprise”. Around four years of experience I have into the technical field, I had done the diploma in CCNA, windows server 2008 R2, Hardware ware and networking and ITIL with the CMS Info systems also hold the CCNA certification. I understood that the position also requires a candidate who is team and detail-oriented, works well under pressure, is able to deal with people in department through the firm. These are the skills I developed both in my course work and in my job experience.
My background goal seems to match your requirements well. I am confident that I am performing the job effectively and I am excited about the idea of working for a dynamic, nationally recognized investment management firm. If you would like to schedule an interview or otherwise discuss my interest in this position please call me at Ph.: 9666601665.I will be available at your convenience.
Thank you for your consideration.
Yours sincerely
My name

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
It's not very convincing to list the skills required for a position back to the employer in a cover letter. Instead, you should talk about your actual skills and abilities to persuade the employer that you're a worthy candidate.

:)

mahendarec

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Can any body go with my inputs.....just i want to know my mistakes.....mark with any colour where i did the mistake.

Status
Not open for further replies.