If you have specific questions to post, we will try to help you.
Student or Learner
hi, i am a an Indian student of b.com. my English language is not good. so what can i do?
please help me...............
Last edited by emsr2d2; 07-Jul-2015 at 09:49.
Please see my corrections and query above. I don't know what "b.com." is.
It's important to follow these rules of English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Indian, Microsoft, Shakespeare etc).
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.