• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Text: Raining day

First of all, Iím not a huge fan of wasting my energy and time when I can learn or gain a new skill. During a beautiful and warm day, I must go outside and enjoy the day. For me, this is a moment where I can be alone and think about what I should do during the next week and this is a good physical exercise. With a positive forecast, I will go outside as much as possible because the summer is short in Quebec. After 3 months, the weather is more cold and the days are shorter.
    During a raining day, this is where I turn on my comfy mode. I will start with 2 questions to kick off my mindset. What I should do when itís raining. These days are perfect for me to watch my favorite TV show on Netflix, Write or play video games. For instance, right now I just start watching House of Cards and this is my favorite show at the moment. And even today, all of these TV show on Netflix are interesting and I always appreciate when they create a good story with a content base on real facts. Also, I like to clean the house and put every objet at the right place (Kind of weird I know). Second question, why it doesnít matter. I will point out that Iím not lazy and I always work to do my homework before the final day. I can take a rest without any problem and I will reach the goal. I can enjoy my leisure and get comfy instead of working on a project because I was lazy a week ago. I am an easygoing person when I donít have pressure at all. I will watch Netflix a whole day and I know this is awful but I like doing that. However, I still need to watch the whole TV show in a week and I canít watch an episode every week. I just canít wait and I want to know the whole story quick. Overall, Itís important to have a good balance in life Ė If not we will have an unsuitable life and I believe we are all wise human to spend the right amount of time on each activity.

Where I can improve or made a mistake?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Text: Raining day

First of all, Iím not a huge fan of wasting my energy and time on strenuous physical exercise when I can learn or gain a new skill. During On a beautiful and warm day, I must go outside and enjoy the day. For me, this is a moment where I can be alone and think about what I should do during the next coming week, and this, for me, is a good physical exercise. With a positive forecast On such days, I will go outside as much as possible because the summer is short in Quebec. It lasts less than After 3 months, after which the weather is inevitably gets more colder and the days are shorter.

During a raining day, this is where On rainy days I turn on my comfy mode. I will start with 2 questions to kick off my mindset. Firstly, I think about what I should do when itís raining. These days are perfect for me to watch my favorite TV show on Netflix, write or play video games. For instance, right now I just started watching House of Cards, and this is my favorite show at the moment. And even today, all of these TV shows on Netflix are interesting, and I always appreciate when they create a good story with a content based on real facts. Also, I like to clean the house and put every object at in the right place (kind of weird I know). As for the second question, why it doesnít matter. I will point out that Iím not lazy and I always work to do finish my homework before the deadline. final day. I can take a rest without any problem and still get the job done without any problems. will reach the goal. I can enjoy my leisure and get comfy instead of working on a project from the previous week. because I was lazy a week ago. I am an easygoing person when not under pressure. I donít have pressure at all. I will watch Netflix the whole day, and I know this is awful, but I like doing that. However, I still need to In fact, I often watch the whole TV shows in a week, and I canít as I'm too impatient to watch just one episode a an episode every week. I just canít wait, and I want to know the whole story quickly. Overall, Itís important to have a good balance in life, Ė If not we will have an unsuitable life and I believe we are all wise human enough to spend the right amount of time on each activity.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • French
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Thanks for this feedback! I have a lot of work to do

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

You're welcome Slinky. In the future, there's no need to write a separate post to say thank you.
    Just click the Thank/Like button if you want to show your appreciation.