Please see my corrections to your post above, marked in red. It is important to follow these rules of written English at all times:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Where did you find this quote by Yo-Yo Ma? Why do you need to understand it? What do you think it means? We expect you to try very hard to work it out yourself first.
Student or Learner