Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
The three month of vocation in the country have passed like a dream. This morning, I was returning to school, the feeling of wistfulness came out to seethe. And a days are in unforgettable celebration in the memories of my childhood.
A some days ago, my parents has took me out go to a convenience store to bough a books, a pen, and clothes etc... That's excited. This days anyone are also very funny. It might not so hard forgot celebration days. As soon as in morning I had put on new clothes, shoes and standing before mirror. I smiled and said " Today, i'm return into a new student and get new school..." Before, I has breakfast. All done, my parents took me to school on bike, I was look around too. The time were slowing and showing, though.
And I get off bike after go strangs and keep go ahead and looking around, I did. that's look strange, unfamiliar to me. On campus, around were having much a new students, and big trees... After I has went inside and started looking for my classroom. It might I was astray. I said " Oh my god, where is it?" after a period of struggle to looking for I saw my classroom, and look around to watch who is old friend.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
The first sentence should start The three months of vacation. Also, a feeling of wistfulness does not seethe. If you are feeling wistful you won't be seething. The two things don't go together. The third sentence in that paragraph kind of seems like it should make sense. But it doesn't. Also, you can have a day but not a days.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
[STRIKE]A[/STRIKE] Some days ago, my parents [STRIKE]has[/STRIKE] took me out [strike]go[/strike] to a convenience store to buy books, a pen, and clothes, etc... it was exciting.

GTG!

Last edited by a moderator:

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I had to quit last time because my time was up. (GTG = Got to go!)

The first two sentences come closest to making sense. Unfortunately, things go steeply downhill after that.:-(

Some days ago, my parents took me to the store to buy notebooks, pens and pencils, and new clothes. I was excited about the coming of the new school year.

It makes sense that your parents took you to the store with them if you were a child. And I found a sentence I can make sense out of.

As soon as in morning I had put on new clothes, shoes and standing before mirror. I smiled and said " Today, i'm return into a new student and get new school..."

Try:
As soon as I got up in the morning I put on my new clothes and stood before the mirror. I smiled and said to myself: "Today I am starting at a new school."​

Before, I has breakfast.

Say:
Before I left for school, I ate breakfast.​

All done, my parents took me to school on bike, I was look around too. The time were slowing and showing, though. And I get off bike after go strangs and keep go ahead and looking around, I did. that's look strange, unfamiliar to me. On campus, around were having much a new students, and big trees... After I has went inside and started looking for my classroom. It might I was astray. I said " Oh my god, where is it?" after a period of struggle to looking for I saw my classroom, and look around to watch who is old friend.

Mostly, that's just plain weird. (It's hard (Too hard!) for me to figure out what you are trying to say, but I do have a question. Did time slow down just for you?)

Finished!
:)

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
All done, my parents took me to school on bike, I was look around too.
After breakfast, my parents took me school by bike.

The time were slowing and showing, though.
It felt as if time was going very slowly.

And I get off bike after go strangs and keep go ahead and looking around, I did.
I got off the bike and walked onto the campus, looking all around me.

that's look strange, unfamiliar to me.
Everything was strange and unfamiliar.

On campus, around were having much a new students, and big trees...
The campus was full of new students and large trees. (Note that it's very strange to connect these two things.)

After I has went inside and started looking for my classroom.
Then I went inside and started to look for my classroom.

It might I was astray.
I felt lost.

I said " Oh my god, where is it?"
I thought to myself "Oh my god, where is it?"

after a period of struggle to looking for I saw my classroom, and look around to watch who is old friend.
After struggling for a while, I finally found my classroom and then spotted an old friend.

I have attempted to make sense of the last few sentences. It was too hard to cross out individual incorrect words or phrases so I have broken it down into individual sentences and simply rewritten them. Hopefully, you can see where some of the errors are.

You need to stop using "After" as an opening when it should be "Then" or "Next" or "After that, ...".
Revise verb usage. You used "I has went" in this section and in an earlier section, you used "My parents has took". Those are incorrect. Go back to the basics.
There are many errors in your piece and they indicate that you have not mastered the absolute basics of the language. I think it is too soon for you to try to construct even short essays.

Status
Not open for further replies.