• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

Asyikin stuns when Awieis falling

I need some advise on below write up. I've summarize the short synopsis using the long synopsis. Is my short synopsis too generic? Or I should be elaborated more? Any suggestion? Thank you.

Short Synopsis
    Asyikin stuns when Awie is falling from the rooftop of her house. They look at each other and love starts to bloom.

Long Synopsis
    Asyikin is a typical village girl, the daughter of a strict village chief. Meanwhile, Che Awang and Awie are two troublesome village boys who like to cause commotion in the village as well as bother the village`s young ladies. One day, Awie tries to sneak into the village chief`s house to steal some cash, but ends up falling from the rooftop, right in front of Asyikin. Thus begin their love story.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Asyikin stuns when Awieis falling

Quote Originally Posted by Gaya87 View Post
    I need some advise advice on below the write-up below. I've summarized the short synopsis using the long synopsis. Is my short synopsis too generic? Or I should be elaborated elaborate more? Any suggestions? Thank you.
    I didn't have time to look at the synopses but I have quickly made some corrections to the rest of your post. Study the difference between "advise" (verb) and "advice" (noun).
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Asyikin stuns when Awieis falling

Quote Originally Posted by Gaya87 View Post
    Short Synopsis
    Asyikin is stunned when Awie is falling falls from the rooftop of her house. They look at each other, and love starts to bloom.

Long Synopsis
    Asyikin is a typical village girl-- the daughter of a strict village chief. Meanwhile, Che Awang and Awie are two troublesome village boys who like to cause commotion in the village as well as bother the village`s young ladies there. One day, Awie tries to sneak into the village chief's house to steal some cash but ends up falling from the rooftop, right in front of Asyikin; thus begins their love story.