Student or Learner
- What to eat? Where are playing? or Where to play?
- It grew 30 percent price of rice before.
- Go ahead
- This road turned into magical under those lights at night.
- Go along in this road.
- Having ten roads beautiful such the picture.
- I got a key..
- This house is beautiful.
- My shoes were cleaned.
- In summer, in Yvoire was decorate much the picture.
- Lying to Porto Alegre city of Brazill.
PS: I'm usually read books such "diary of a wampy kid" book and understand for 80% but I write badly.
Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.
That mean "x". Do you not understand? or something.