Student or Learner
I love English and I think need to learn more.
Here is an essay / reply to an email.
I want to add colour / more attractive writing style to the essay.
Can anyone do some suggestions / rewriting for this please?
Also it should be in UK native.
01) Mid term career goals:
I am seeing that my mid-term career goal period is 4 to 5 years.
1. I always wanted to complete my international recognized degree in an UK or in a Singapore university but due to what I had financially I've completed my 3 years full time diploma in Malaysia.
Still I want to complete my B.Sc. degree in UK / Singapore.
Therefore I am looking for an opportunity to work in UK / Singapore in web development field that I love meanwhile I am able to complete my B.Sc by attending college / university part time.
2. I'd love to have increased my skill level enough that I'm able to train others how to do this work and how to do with them in the days ahead.
3. In my previous and present working company I see people who are getting higher salary than me just because of a paper says that they've completed their degree.
4. In my previous and present working company I see people are just mentoring others because of their age and they had a seat in a recognised international company in past.
Certainly I can go for those positions if I get a chance to work with RR family.
5. I should be able to send at least LKR 1,00,000.00 (One hundred thousand Sri Lankan rupees) per month to my wife and kid.
02) How you think RR can help you achieve these goals:
When I read other employees and interns articles I understand that they feel RR like their family.
That's what I also expect. A loving friendly and socialistic working environment and caring management where I can manage my part time study too.
When I get a reasonable remuneration package, I can achieve what I want to do within next five years for sure.
03) What key skills do you believe you can bring to RR?:
Technically I started to learn web development since 1999.
When I was in 9th grade (14th age) I created my first HTML webpage.
During the period there was only a single internet cafe in my area and no any home with an internet connection.
Since there I am developing my development skills parallelly to the languages changes and upgrades - HTML to HTML5, CSS to CSS3 and so on.
This is the main fact that always my present and previous company asks to have a look on cross browser compatibility when any website is created.
Now I have enough experience in wordpress development.
I can create a functional wordpress site from the scratch.
You can have a look on my portfolio here: LINK
2. As a team player I can do my particular part in a team work.
3. I never missed any points during my university presentation.
I hope my presentation skill also may help in a way to RR.
4. I learnt a lot about hardware when I had my own computer accessory shop.
That helped me to find a job in Singapore once and in my previous company I always provided them quick solution when they had some PC hardware issues.
5. I am fluent in Malay language too.
My Malay friends taught me the language well when I attended my university in Malacca, Malaysia.
Malay as a neighbour language in Singapore I can play a role with Malay customers too.
6. As a talkative, funny guy and I can cheer up colleagues during the parties and get-together.
7. In need of a short film or a promotional video I can direct or give ideas to the team.
You can watch a short film trailer I've created during my university period: LINK
100+ views but no any replies??? wuuuh...