[Grammar] Could anyone kindly check my essay for any errors?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nininaz

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
India
Indian families are nuts about kids. That is why a baby shower is considered (to be) a momentous ceremony among all the other ceremonies in my country. Basically, before mothers give birth to a child, they go on a shopping spree to buy baby wear, shoes, dolls and toys, and not to mention cradles and trams for their babies. Apart from that, the immediate family also gives the
mother-to-be such stuff as a gift. Once a mother delivers her baby, everyone in close and distant family pay a visit to congratulate her.

There is an elaborate and quite enjoyable party (which is) held to celebrate the birth of the baby and everyone is kindly/warmly welcomed to the party. In the party, the couple announce their baby’s name to the family, and interestingly enough, everyone wishes a happy and healthy life for the child. This ceremony is never-to-be-forgotten by typical Indian families with Indian roots. (or This ceremony is never-to-be-forgotten by typical Indian families that have an established cultural background.)

Hello All,
Could anyone kindly check my essay for any errors?!
Thanks

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
When are you going to submit your essay to your teacher to be graded/marked?

nininaz

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
India
When are you going to submit your essay to your teacher to be graded/marked?

Hello,
I don't want to submit my essay to my teacher. It is my own assignment. Now, I am learning English by myself. I just want to be checked for any errors.
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.