Hi everyone, i prepared something for toefl integrated writing. So, can you correct it? and can you tell me that is it available for integrated writing in TOEFL? meanings and messages are not important. i mean, please, check my grammer and organisation of essay. Thank you...

1. ESSAY
Both the lecturer and reading passage refers about doing sport. However, the speech of the lecturer and the main idea which referred in the text contradicts each other. On the contrary of the text, the lecturer asserts that playing basketball is unhealthy due to given 3 reasons.

First, the lecturer begins to argue his reasons by saying that playing basketball is unhealthy. However, the passage claims that playing basketball is healthy.

Second, according to the text, playing football is dangerous. In contrast to the text, the lecturer mentions that playing basketball is not dangerous.

Finally, the idea that playing basketball is dangerous is stated in the passage, but the lecturer tells that playing basketball is dangerous.

2.ESSAY
Both the lecturer and reading passage refers about doing sport. And lecturer supports the main idea which referred in the text. Both of them assert that playing basketball is unhealthy due to given 3 reasons.

First, the lecturer argues that playing basketball is unhealthy. And the text mentions about it, too and agrees with the lecturer.

Second, the idea that playing basketball is dangerous is stated in the passage and the lecturer supports it by telling that playing basketball is dangerous.

Finally, the lecturer claims that playing basketball is not dangerous as it is written in the passage.