Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
okay, i have a problem finding a theory, I know this is a wild shot, but, could anyone suggest about a theory about second language acquisition about speaking, thanks appreciate the guides

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]okay,[/STRIKE] I have a problem finding a theory. I know this is a wild shot (no comma here) but (no comma here) could anyone suggest [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] a theory about second language acquisition [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] related to speaking? Thanks. I would appreciate [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] any guidance.

See above. I hope you're going to use correct capitalisation and punctuation in your thesis.

Mr.Mittens

Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
Philippines
thank you for the corrections sir, though I apologize for it because my keyboard is crappy, but thanks @emsr2d2

also thanks for the link @Tdol

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
​Thank you for the corrections. [STRIKE]sir[/STRIKE][STRIKE], though[/STRIKE] I apologize for [STRIKE]it[/STRIKE] the errors. It is because my keyboard is crappy, but thanks, emsr2d2. [STRIKE]@emsr2d2[/STRIKE]

Also, thanks for the link, [STRIKE]@[/STRIKE] Tdol.

I have never seen a keyboard that doesn't have punctuation keys or a Shift key for making capital letters but if that's the case with yours, I suggest you get a better keyboard. If you plan to use it to write your thesis, it will be a disaster. In addition, if you continue to post on this forum without correct capitalisation and punctuation, you might not get much help. We get bored quite fast of having to make such basic corrections to posts.

Please don't refer to people here as "sir". It's overly formal and it excludes all our female members (like me).

This isn't Twitter - there's no reason to put "@" before usernames. Just type the username.

Also note that some people find the word "crappy" mildly offensive though I have left it there for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.