Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Canada
I would like to recognize Marie for her commitment and hard work while we were dealing with a challenging financing proposal from her prospective client (Referral from biggest client on her desk). Unfortunately we weren’t able to find a perfect solution / fit for the client even after discussing the deal with specialized financing groups i.e. Mergers & Acquisition group, High leverage financing group and Mezzanine finance group.
The way she handled the whole situation was tremendous, she delivered the tough message in a professional and timely manner while keeping in mind the relationship with existing client. Great job Marie.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I would like to recognize Marie for her commitment and hard work while we were dealing with a challenging financing proposal from her prospective client (referral from the biggest client on her desk). Unfortunately we weren't able to find a perfect solution fit for the client even after discussing the deal with specialized financing groups i.e. the Mergers & Acquisition Group, the High Leverage Financing Group and the Mezzanine Finance Group.
The way she handled the whole situation was tremendous. She delivered the tough message in a professional and timely manner while keeping in mind the relationship with the existing client. Great job Marie.

Status
Not open for further replies.