• Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

• Post Thanks / Like

hi

hello my name is hamzeh ahmadi.I want to improve my listening and speaking. what should I do at first stage ? please help me to this matter.
    thanks a lot.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: hi

Quote Originally Posted by hamzehster View Post
    Hello. My name is Hamzeh Ahmadi. I want to improve my listening and speaking. What should I do at first? stage ? Please help me to with this matter.
    Thanks a lot.
    Welcome to the forum.

You need to practise! Listen to English-speaking radio stations, watch TV and films in English (with subtitles to begin with). Speak English at every possible opportunity. Try to find a native speaker to practise with.

Are you attending English classes with a teacher? Are you studying alone at home?

Look at my corrections to your post above, marked in red. Punctuation and capitalisation are very important in written English so please follow these rules at all times:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
    - End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
    - Always capitalise the word "I".
    - Always capitalise proper nouns (like your name).
    - Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
    - Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.