Hi Sam,
How lucky I am to have something that tends to make saying goodbye so tough to you Sam.
Over more than 1 and a half year I worked with you in eBay, please allow me to thank you for all your support that you have shown in fulfilling my work. In addition, your friendly presence makes all the project stress free. What I have learned from you in all the projects contributes a lot to enrich my experience with the knowledge and I am confident that I will utilize the skills and experience that I gained under your supervision in my next projects in eBay as well as outside eBay.

You gave me the opportunity of my first International travel as well as to saw the beauty of Paris, it really one treasury for me. I had worked more than 7 to 8 projects under your supervision and in every project I learn a lot. I am concluding this letter with the hope to serve you again in the future. My best wishes will always be with you.

At last I just want to say that having worked under a great professional like you was a lifetime opportunity. On your farewell, I would like to tell you that you have left a legacy that would be cherished till eternity. May you succeed in all your endeavors. Thank you, sir, for your supreme guidance and support.