• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

A Korean romantic comedy

If there are any grammatical mistakes, please let me know. Thank you.

Summary
    1. A Korean romantic comedy about three best buddies and promises to be full of youthful passion and hope, but can their close bonds survive the challenges of growing up?

2. A unique story about three friends, Chi-Ho, Dong-Woo, and Gyung-Jae. Each of them has just turned 20 years old and the world is their oyster. With new opportunities, they can do what they want, love who they want, and even, cause a little havoc here and there.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Chinese
      • Home Country:
      • Malaysia
      • Current Location:
      • Malaysia

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: A Korean romantic comedy

1. A Korean romantic comedy about three best buddies and promises to be full of youthful passion and hope, but can their close bonds survive the challenges of growing up?

2. A unique story about three friends, Chi-Ho, Dong-Woo, and Gyung-Jae. Each of them has just turned 20 years old and the world is their oyster. With new opportunities, they can do what they want, love who they want, and even (,) cause a little havoc here and there.

1. The first part is a subject which does not link up with the second part. It is fixed by omitting conjunction 'and'.

2. The first sentence is not complete. The second sentence flows better without the comma after 'even'.
    I am not a teacher.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by tedmc View Post

2. The first sentence is not complete. The second sentence flows better without the comma after 'even'.
    The first sentence is the short summary of the movie. But I don’t understating what makes you say that the sentence is incomplete. Is my sentence confusing? I’m referring to my first sentence, as below:

1) A Korean romantic comedy about three best buddies promises to be full of youthful passion and hope, but can their close bonds survive the challenges of growing up?

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

• Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Gaya87 View Post
    Summary

2. This is a unique story about three friends, Chi-Ho, Dong-Woo, and Gyung-Jae. Each of them has They have just turned 20, years old and the world is their oyster. With new opportunities, they can do what they want, love who they want, and even cause a little havoc here and there.
    See above.