Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
If there are any grammatical mistakes, please let me know. Thank you.

Summary
1. A Korean romantic comedy about three best buddies and promises to be full of youthful passion and hope, but can their close bonds survive the challenges of growing up?

2. A unique story about three friends, Chi-Ho, Dong-Woo, and Gyung-Jae. Each of them has just turned 20 years old and the world is their oyster. With new opportunities, they can do what they want, love who they want, and even, cause a little havoc here and there.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
1. A Korean romantic comedy about three best buddies [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] promises to be full of youthful passion and hope, but can their close bonds survive the challenges of growing up?

2. A unique story about three friends, Chi-Ho, Dong-Woo, and Gyung-Jae. Each of them has just turned 20 [STRIKE]years old[/STRIKE] and the world is their oyster. With new opportunities, they can do what they want, love who they want, and even (,) cause a little havoc here and there.

1. The first part is a subject which does not link up with the second part. It is fixed by omitting conjunction 'and'.

2. The first sentence is not complete. The second sentence flows better without the comma after 'even'.

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia

2. The first sentence is not complete. The second sentence flows better without the comma after 'even'.

The first sentence is the short summary of the movie. But I don’t understating what makes you say that the sentence is incomplete. Is my sentence confusing? I’m referring to my first sentence, as below:

1) A Korean romantic comedy about three best buddies promises to be full of youthful passion and hope, but can their close bonds survive the challenges of growing up?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Summary
1. A Korean romantic comedy about three best buddies [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] promises to be full of youthful passion and hope, but can their close bonds survive the challenges of growing up?

2. This is a unique story about three friends, Chi-Ho, Dong-Woo, and Gyung-Jae. [STRIKE]Each of them has[/STRIKE] They have just turned 20, [STRIKE]years old[/STRIKE] and the world is their oyster. With new opportunities, they can do what they want, love who they want, and even cause a little havoc here and there.

See above. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.