But the deadline for Sept. is almost over, 14th Agu latest as they told.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zvango

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Can you please check my previously sent e-mail -and also this question sentence- to our marketing department in Germany?

---
Hello Felicie,

I had a conversation with the magazine, now we can send articles anytime we want. So I might translate all of these articles to Turkish and send them to the magazine to be published.

For those you sent, most of them are of robotics. So I’ll send these materials to robotics dpt. and let them choose and then they may be published in October.

About the advertisement issue; having an ad targeting packaging market will be nice. But the deadline for Sept. is almost over, 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Agu latest as they told.

Best Regards

Zvango

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Can you please check my previously sent e-mail -and also this question sentence- to our marketing department in Germany?

---
Hello Felicie,

I had a conversation with the magazine, now we can send articles anytime we want. So I might translate all of these articles to Turkish and send them to the magazine to be published.

For those you sent, most of them are of robotics. So I’ll send these materials to robotics dpt. and let them choose and then they may be published in October.

About the advertisement issue; having an ad targeting packaging market will be nice. But the deadline for Sept. is almost over, 14[SUP]th[/SUP] Agu latest as they told.

Best Regards

Zvango
Welcome to Using English.

The abbreviation for August is Aug not Agu. You wrote it that way twice, so I don't think you made a simple typing mistake.

About the advertisement issue; having an ad targeting packaging market will be nice -- I don't understand this. I've taken a guess below.

Here is how I would write the parts that I did understand and my guess at the last part:

I talked to the magazine, and we can send the articles any time, so I might translate them into Turkish and send them all.

The ones you sent were mostly about robotics, so I'll send them to the robotics department and let them choose which ones to publish, maybe in the October issue.

Regarding advertising in that issue, it would be nice to have an ad targeting the packaging market. However, the deadline to advertise in the September issue us almost here: August 14. So we need to made a decision and get the ad artwork together very quickly.

Zvango

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
Many thanks... I feel I should work harder to write proper mails :)

Status
Not open for further replies.