Dear Mr.
I am Rahman, a 23 year old Azerbaijani living in Baku. With this letter I would like to apply for participation as a volunteer in European Volunteer Service - ESV. I found your program in the database and I hope it is still activate. I loved the opportunity to volunteer for an EVS project at first sight; I immediately knew I wanted to be a part of it. I think that to participate in a social work, in a project like this, is the best way to do something that really fits to me. I feel the need to grow as a person, enriching my culture, language and learning from people who are participate in this social work. Moreover, the opportunity of an EVS project in Europe will provide me with a huge opportunity of having international exposure and multicultural perspective.

I have been study from October 2014 to July 2015 in Poland city Krakow as a chemist Master Erasmus Exchange Program at Jagiellonian University. In this period I have gain basic knowledge on Polish language and also great experience about Polish culture which in my opinion will help me in during this program.
As you know there are in this European Volunteer Service project have some tasks such as ‘’ organizing monthly meetings about gender equality and human equality conducting language tandems, preparing cultural evenings about country of origin, help in implementation of Erasmus+ projects and Promotional activities – designing, Taking part and helping with organizing events, workshops and activities for youth and for children and productions of graphics, posters, distribution of posters, seeking for a patronage for the Foundation’’ which volunteers will responsible for. I had given some presentation about Azerbaijan culture in front of auditoria and also made posters about my research project. I believe that my experience and education background will help me in this social work.
During my time as a student I obtained experience in working with a wide variety of people. I have been a waitress, and a bar maiden. I enjoy working with people and know how to deal with conflicts that may arise. I can adjust easily to fit into any work environment and have no problem working as part of a team. I can also function individually by taking the initiative and the responsibility to accomplish my tasks on my own. I can perform equally well in any environment and cope effectively with the stresses of reaching a deadline. I am quick to adapt to new situations and enjoy challenges in my work.
My other activities and interests include listening to music, watching movies and spending time with my friends and family. I enjoy sports especially play billiard and spend time in fitness club. Reading is also an important part my life.

I am eager to meet new challenges and find ways to improve myself. I am ready to learn and I would be very grateful if you would give me a chance to contribute to this project.

I thank you for your time and hope for a positive response.