• Native Language:
      • Indonesian
      • Home Country:
      • Indonesia
      • Current Location:
      • Indonesia

writing letter for my new conselour

Hello,

I'm a new member here. i want to write an email to my new study aboard conselour. I have'nt met her before, so i a little bit confuse how to write a formal letter to her. But, here's what i got. Could you please correct any mistakes? thank you.

Dear Ms. Yonela,

I am the daughter of the client Mrs. Farida Lucky Utami. My mother registered to XXX(company name) on behalf of me, because i want to study in the UK. I am the one who need some information.

I am currently a student in a high school. I decided to take an International Foundation Program because i do not have one of the
    requipments ; the A-Level certificate yet.

And this is my questions :

1. I have read on the UKVI site that IELTS General Module and Academic Module are both for different purpose. Should i take the IELTS with General or Academy Module ?

2. Is there any pre-session scholarship for the International Foundation Program? I also have read that the university i want to attend only provide a few of scholarships for the exellence graduated students. If that's available, where i can find it?

Thank you,

Regards,
    (My name)

Thank you !
    Last edited by emsr2d2; 11-Aug-2015 at 13:40. Reason: Fixed formatting (strange position of line breaks)

English Teacher
    • Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: writing letter for my new conselour

Quote Originally Posted by Aisha1103 View Post

Dear Ms. Yonela,

I am the daughter of the your client, Mrs. Farida Lucky Utami. My mother registered to with XXX(company name) on my behalf behalf of me, because i want as I wish to study in the UK, and I need to obtain some information from you about that. I am the one who need some information.

I am currently a student in a high-school student, and I have decided to take an do the International Foundation Program because I do not have one of the requirements, the A-Level certificate, yet.

I would appreciate if you could answer my questions: And this is my questions:

1. I have read on the UKVI site that the IELTS General module and Academic module are both for different purposes. Should I take the IELTS with General or Academic module?

2. Is Are there any pre-session scholarships for the International Foundation Program? I have also have read that the university i want I wish to attend only provides a few of scholarships for the exellence graduated outstanding students. If that's such scholarships are available, where/how I can find out about them? it?

Thank you and my best regards,

Regards,

(My name)
    Note: If "Yonela" is a surname, then your letter is OK. Otherwise, use the person's surname, e.g. "Dear Ms. Jackson" to address the counselor.