• Native Language:
      • Tamil
      • Home Country:
      • Sri Lanka
      • Current Location:
      • India

• Post Thanks / Like

Post how to communicate back

initially the project starts with 3 senior resources, 1 fresher and 20 applications
    the applications are then grouped as cluster1(5), cluster2(5) and cluster3(10)
    cluster1 and cluster2 are more critical. i've been tagged with cluster2 meanwhile they move the cluster3 resource and our coordiantor to other projects and they now pushing it me. earlier they tagged my name from cluster2 and other guy from cluster2 in cluster3 we raised our concern about this but coordinator told that it is just we have been tagged not actually meant, so we didn't care about the cluster3 application and we just left it off the matter. but all of a sudden now the new coordinator is pushing us to take those application, already we are fully occupied with critical applications an not sure how we can take those application even though it is less critical and may be occasionally we will receive issues but still there's no assurance.
    I need to mail to my new coordinator and my manager about this situation in a diplomatic way i would appreciate if could some help me out on this.

Also could someone suggest to say below sentence in better way
    so we didn't care about the cluster3 application-
    we just left it off the matter.

BTW, Thanks for your patience in studying this :)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

• Post Thanks / Like

Re: how to communicate back

Welcome to the forum.

The first thing you should do is look at your complete lack of capitalisation in your post. There should be a lot more than the 3 you used. Please re-read your post, and then edit it, putting capital letters where they belong (beginning of every sentence and every time you write "I". Also, add closing punctuation to every sentence.

Once you have done that, please write a new post to let us know you've done it. Then we can look at the content.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.