• Native Language:
      • Tagalog
      • Home Country:
      • Philippines
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Please check my letter of complaint to the bank

To whom it may concern:

I have two accounts with your bank. One is savings and the other one is certificate deposit. I used to have access online to see my accounts, but when I logged in three weeks ago, my savings account was not shown anymore and the message said: Your account is not available. I sent emails to customer service and different staff replied to my emails with the same answer that they will investigate the issue. Last week, I tried to log in but I got this message: Your account has been locked due to security reasons. Please call customer service. I have called so many times but the customer service department could not help me. It is very disappointing that the bank could not help, I am asking for an explanation why they locked my account online. I would appreciate it very much if your department will resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
    Jane

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Iraq
      • Current Location:
      • Iraq

Re: Please check my letter of complaint to the bank

Quote Originally Posted by tessandre View Post
    To whom it may concern:

Dear Sir/Madam,
    I have two accounts with your bank. One is savings and the other one is certificate deposit. I used to have online access online to see my accounts, but when I logged in three weeks ago, my savings account was not showing anymore and the message said: "Your account is not available." I sent emails to customer service and different various staff replied to my emails with the same answer that they will investigate the issue. Last week, I tried to log in but I got this message: "Your account has been locked due to security reasons. Please call customer service." I have called so many times, but the customer service department could not help me. It is very disappointing that the bank has thus far failed to resolve such a basic issue. could not help, I am asking believe that I am entitled to for an explanation why they as to why my online access has been "locked." my account online. I would appreciate it very much if your department will treat this matter seriously and take whatever necessary action to resolve it with no further delay. this issue.

Sincerely,
    Jane

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: Please check my letter of complaint to the bank

Quote Originally Posted by tessandre View Post
    I have two accounts with your bank. One is savings and the other one is certificate deposit.
    I have two accounts with your bank - a savings account and a certificate deposit account.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.