Student or Learner
Native Language
Tagalog
Home Country
Philippines
Current Location
United States
To whom it may concern:

I have two accounts with your bank. One is savings and the other one is certificate deposit. I used to have access online to see my accounts, but when I logged in three weeks ago, my savings account was not shown anymore and the message said: Your account is not available. I sent emails to customer service and different staff replied to my emails with the same answer that they will investigate the issue. Last week, I tried to log in but I got this message: Your account has been locked due to security reasons. Please call customer service. I have called so many times but the customer service department could not help me. It is very disappointing that the bank could not help, I am asking for an explanation why they locked my account online. I would appreciate it very much if your department will resolve this issue.

Sincerely,
Jane

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
[STRIKE]To whom it may concern:
[/STRIKE]

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have two accounts with your bank. One is savings and the other one is certificate deposit. I used to have online access [STRIKE]online[/STRIKE] to see my accounts, but when I logged in three weeks ago, my savings account was not showing anymore and the message said: "Your account is not available." I sent emails to customer service and [STRIKE]different[/STRIKE] various staff replied to my emails with the same answer that they will investigate the issue. Last week, I tried to log in but I got this message: "Your account has been locked due to security reasons. Please call customer service." I have called so many times, but the customer service department could not help me. It is very disappointing that the bank has thus far failed to resolve such a basic issue. [STRIKE]could not help,[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]am asking[/STRIKE] believe that I am entitled to [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] an explanation [STRIKE]why they[/STRIKE] as to why my online access has been "locked." [STRIKE]my account online.[/STRIKE] I would appreciate it very much if your department will treat this matter seriously and take whatever necessary action to resolve it with no further delay. [STRIKE]this issue.[/STRIKE]

Sincerely,
Jane

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I have two accounts with your bank. One is savings and the other one is certificate deposit.

I have two accounts with your bank - a savings account and a certificate deposit account.

Status
Not open for further replies.