Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran
ok, I have recently started teaching and I have this adult student that she barely knows english and I am not going to teach her like the other learners.
I was wondering if you could introduce me an innovative english book?!
Thank You

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
[STRIKE]ok,[/STRIKE] Not a good way to open a post. Try "Hi/Hello/Good morning/afternoon/evening".

I have recently started teaching and I have [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] an adult student [STRIKE]that she[/STRIKE] who barely knows English [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] so I am not going to be able to teach her like the other learners.

I was wondering if you could introduce me an innovative English book? [STRIKE]?![/STRIKE]

Thank you.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Please note my corrections to your post above, marked in red. If you are an English teacher, you need to be aware that learners on this forum will assume that everything you write is correct. Therefore, you need to make sure that your posts contain very few errors (preferably no errors).

Why do you need an innovative English book? You simply need a book for complete beginners. Are you teaching your other students from a particular course book?

Status
Not open for further replies.