Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
I'm living in Turkey and i'm studying english language teaching but i've a exam to pass prepare class and they want me to write an essay i'm working on it.Here one of them can you correct the mistakes and help me to write a good essay i use 5 paragraph type of essay if there is any mistakes please tell me.Thank you
THE BEST CITY IN THE WORLD​
There are a lot of good and famous city in the world.Some of them famous for their cultural way and some of them the way they are looking etc.In my opinion there is a city is more cooler,cultural and spectacular than any others.

Istanbul has been capital for a lot of country.That's why,Istanbul has mixed culture of religion and society.In 2015,Istanbul is the most famous and crowd city of Turkey.

In istanbul,you can see modern life besides cultural places,For example Istiklal street is a good place to being social and have fun but like 10 munites walk away you can see the Galata Tower.it was used to fire tower before decades ago,you can see whole Istanbul view in Galata Tower.

On the other hand,imagine a city it's both have europa and asia on location,Istanbul have.From medieval times,until now istanbul's location always impress the governments

To sum up,Istanbul's location,social life and culture show that Istanbul is the best city in the world

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
This has to be your own work, we can't do it for you.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Şükrü Özaslan;1181694 said:
I'm living in Turkey and I'm studying English Language teaching but I've an exam to pass. I have to prepare a class and they want me to write an essay. I'm working on it. (space required here) Here is [STRIKE]one of them[/STRIKE] an essay I have written. Can you correct the mistakes and help me to write a good essay? I have used a 5-paragraph type of essay. If there [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] are any mistakes, please tell me. (space required here) Thank you.

As bhaisahab said, we cannot help with any homework or assignments. The essay you submit must be all your own work, written without outside help.

However, please look at my corrections to the rest of your post above, marked in red. You must capitalise the word "I" every time you write it and you must put a space after every full stop.

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Ems has given tips which are applicable to your essay:

1. Capitalisation