[Essay] Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher.

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahad_a11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Please evaluate my IELTS essay and point out any errors .

Some people think that they can learn better by themselves than with a teacher. Others think that it is always better to have a teacher. Which do you prefer? Use specific reasons to develop your essay.

Learning is an ongoing activity which starts from our birth and continues till death. Some people argue that learning by own experiences is more efficient and long lasting. However, others state that teachers are the best mentor and their knowledge, experiences, observations and techniques will enable us to learn quickly and effectively. I strongly believe that teachers are the best source of knowledge and their role and efforts are always applaud able and acknowledgeable.

There is no doubt that teachers are the trained professionals, who are equipped with latest and modern teaching techniques. They know the art of being delivering difficult concepts in friendly and relaxing ways. As all the students do not have equal intelligence level. Here, teachers play a vital role by understanding individual capacity of each student.

Teachers have sheer knowledge because of their vast experience and observations. They can also provide real time knowledge of the things to their students. Furthermore, teachers can provide quick solutions to various problems of students. By this I mean that student would have effective learning in minimal time span.

However, learning by doing is an approach, which has long lasting and undeniable benefits. In facts, this is a time consuming as you have to do research and implement by your own but its advantages cannot be ignored.

In conclusion, I would like to say that teachers role is mandatory in learning,. There is no alternative to their knowledge and experiences. Under their guidance and supervision one can learn and perform exceptionally well.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Now you are doing better! This is the sort of structure you need to practice. It is obvious what you think about the topic, and you've given reasons why you think that way. You've stated your opinion in the introduction, and written a consistent conclusion.

Of course, there are lots of small grammatical errors that I don't have time to correct, but you're on the right track.

fahad_a11

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Thank you. I am trying to improve. Your guidence and support is really applaud able.

Its mean i am on right track :) Hurray !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.