• Native Language:
      • Persian
      • Home Country:
      • Iran
      • Current Location:
      • Iran

need help

hi
    i dont know whome i write to but i need your help . how can i remember all words and use them .
    I am glad if you help me with using this site too. I am new member and i dont know what to do .

thanks
    Maede

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: need help

Don't try to remember a lot of words- learn a few at a time, and recycle them. It takes a long while for most words to get into long-term memory. Also, remember that most native speakers do not use that many words. Learning a language is not simply a matter of learning a lot of words.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: need help

Quote Originally Posted by Maede Goldani View Post
    Hi.
    I don't know ​to whome whom I write to but I need your help. (Don't put a space before a full stop.) How can I remember all words and use them?
    I am will be glad if you help me with using this site too. I am a new member and I don't know what to do.

Thanks.
    Maede
    Welcome to the forum.

As Tdol said, you can't remember every word you learn immediately. My advice to my students is to look up new words in a dictionary and then learn a short sentence containing that word. It's easier to remember words in context rather than just trying to remember the word and the definition.

In addition, look at my changes to your post above, marked in red. It is important to follow these rules of written English:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
    - End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
    - Always capitalise the word "I".
    - Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
    - Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.

To use this forum effectively, ask us specific, single questions about problems you are having with the English language.
    Remember - if you don't use correct capitalisation, punctuation and spacing, anything you write will be incorrect.