Please note my corrections above, marked in red. It is important to follow these rules of written English:
- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I".
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Microsoft, Shakespeare etc.)
- Do not put a space before a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a comma, full stop, question mark or exclamation mark.
Are you taking English classes, either privately or at a school or college? Do you study alone at home?
Note that I have moved your post to "Ask A Teacher" - this is the section where you will probably post most of your specific questions about problems you are having with the English language.
Student or Learner